Only 35 minutes southwest of Calgary, The Millarville Racing & Agricultural Society has played an important role in bringing our local, rural community together for more than a century.
We host important, vibrant and family-oriented events like our seasonal Millarville Farmers Market, Saturdays from mid-June to Thanksgiving, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We would love to host your event! Visit our Facility Rentals page for more information on our various offerings such as:
- The Millarville Racetrack Hall for receptions and special events – capacity of 200 people
- The Riding Arena, for members, local clubs and rentals for equine activities – 185ft. x 85ft.
- The Quonset building, for local club use, community groups and rentals with a capacity for 100 people
- A full service concession building and additional public washrooms, used for all MRAS events
- Campground (unserviced) used in conjunction with events and rentals
- A washroom building, including showers, used for all events, rentals and campground
- Stables for event support and rentals
- Horseracing track, traditionally used for the annual Millarville Races, for Fair exhibits and Rodeo events
- Our grandstand, used for MRAS and rental events with a capacity for 2500 people
- Steel pens, chutes and corrals for rodeo events and rentals
- A sand riding ring, used by members and horse clubs for training, showing and for rentals
- Tractor shed and storage sheds.
We invite you to come out for a day at the Farmers Market or to see one of our amazing, family-friendly events or to use our facilities/catering services for your own event.
As per health regulations, dogs are not permitted.
For more info call our office at 403-931-3411, the Farmers Market Hotline 403-931-2404, or e-mail email@example.com.