Facility Rentals at the non-profit Millarville Racing & Agricultural Society are important to the success of our organization. You can be sure your rental income will go towards facilities improvement and program development at our non-profit Society.
Our facilities include:
- The Millarville Racetrack Hall for receptions and special events – capacity of 200 people
- The Riding Arena, for members, local clubs and rentals for equine activities – 185ft. x 85ft.
- The Quonset building, for local club use, community groups and rentals with a capacity for 100 people
- Campground (unserviced) used in conjunction with events and rentals
- A washroom building, including showers, used for all events, rentals and campground
- Stables for event support and rentals
- Horseracing track, traditionally used for the annual Millarville Races, for Fair exhibits and Rodeo events
- Our grandstand, used for MRAS and rental events with a capacity for 2500 people
- Steel pens, chutes and corrals for rodeo events and rentals
- A sand riding ring, used by members and horse clubs for training, showing and for rentals
If you’re curious about our rental costs please see our rates , and if you’d like to rent, you can fill out our facility rental contract.
For more information on renting our facilities, call our office at 403-931-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camping at Millarville Racetrack:
Campgrounds are open from May Long Weekend until the end of Thanksgiving. $25/night/accommodation unit, un-serviced spaces. We also offer Horse Stall rentals.
The Island Campground features large group sites, fire pits and picnic tables. It is a short walk into the MRAS grounds, Three Point Creek and our heated washroom building complete with shower facilities. Water, garbage disposal, and porta-potties are also available within the campground.
The Creekside Campground lines the Three Point Creek with smaller, more rustic sites. There is no water available within Creekside, but campers have easy access to the fill station within the Island Campground. Garbage disposal and porta-potties are also easily accessible.
CAMPING FEES (all prices include GST):
The camping fee applies to each accommodation unit on a campsite: accommodation units are Camping Trailer, Campers, Motorhomes and Tents. In the case of Camping Trailers and Tents, one motorized vehicle is allowed per accommodation unit. Extra vehicles are welcome to park in the public parking lot by the Arena.
Single Campsite: $25/Night.
This includes one 1 unit (Camping Trailer, Camper, Motorhome or Tent), extra units will be charged at $25 per unit per night.
Group Campsite: $50 / Night.
This includes 2 units (Camping Trailers, Campers or Tents), extra units will be charged at $25 per unit per night.
Horse Stall: $25 / Night.
Each stall rental includes one bag of wood shavings and can accommodate 1 horse.
Firewood Bundle: $7.50 / Bundle.
Firewood available at the office, see rules regarding fire in the campground
Wood Shaving Bag: $6 / Bag.
Wood Shaving available at the office
- MRAS Members are entitled to a 15% discount on the price of campsite and horse stall rentals.
- When reserving on-line, enter your Voucher Code
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Camping permit holders are responsible for the actions of all camping party members and any visitors to their campsite. Campsites must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
ENTERING THE CAMPGROUND.
- If you have an online or phone reservation proceed to your assigned campsite.
- If you don’t have a reservation:
- Find an empty campsite (reserved campsites should be clearly indicated) and park you vehicle.
- Group Campsites have a minimum charge is $50 each which includes 2 units (Camping Trailers, Campers, Motorhomes or Tents). Group Campsites have a “G” in front of the site number.
- You must register to the office with your campsite number within half an hour of parking your vehicle.
- If registering after hours, please use the registry envelope to provide your information and make your payment. Envelopes and secure deposit boxes are located next to the information board at the entrance of the campgrounds
- A maximum of 6 persons are permitted per campsite, unless it is a single family of parents and their children living at the same address.
CHECK OUT TIME:
- Check-in time is after 2:00 PM the day of your reservation
- Check-out time is before 12:00 Noon
QUIET TIME: 11:00 P.M. TO 8:00 A.M
- This is a family campground and campers not respecting quiet times may be asked to leave immediately and/or fined and removed by the RCMP
- Visitors are welcome between 7:00 A.M. TO 11:00 P.M.
- Gates closed from 11:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M.
- Rowdy behaviour, excessive noise or swearing will not be tolerated
CAMPFIRES & WOOD:
- Firewood is available from the office and can be purchased for $8 per bundle
- Campfires are only allowed in the fire pits provided at each campsite and only to a maximum of 0.6 metres (2 feet) in height. Fires must be attended at all time
- FIRE BANS ARE TO BE ADHERED TO WHEN IN EFFECT
- No firewood from outside our facility is permitted.
- Alcohol may only be consumed on a registered campsite
- Alcohol is not permitted in day-use or any public areas of the Millarville Racing and Agricultural Society lands
- Offender(s) may be removed from the MRAS property and/or fining may occur.
- Pets must be on a leash not exceeding 2 metres (6 feet) and must be under control at all times
- Pets are not to make excessive noise or disturb other persons
- Poop and scoop applies at all times on all MRAS facilities
- NO DOGS in market area.
WASHROOMS and SHOWERS:
- Washrooms and free shower facilities are accessible in the market area
- Please ensure you leave the area clean and tidy
- The MRAS is not responsible for personal belongings left in washrooms
- Please bag your garbage & dispose of it in the bear poof bins provided
- PLEASE DO NOT LITTER (This includes cigarette butts, bottles and cans.)
- Recycle where possible
FIREWORKS AND WEAPONS:
- Fireworks and Weapons are Prohibited at all time.
- Weapons include, Firearms, Pellets and BB guns, Air Soft guns, Archery equipment, Paint ball guns and Slingshots.
- Horse are not allowed in camp ground area at any time.
- Horses must be unload in the unloading area by the arena and must be walked to the assigned stall.
- One bag of wood shaving is included per rented stall.
- Stall must be cleaned before check out.
- Emergency services have 24 hour access to the MRAS Grounds
- If 911 is called for any reason during your stay here, please notify us by calling 403-606-6161
- Make sure that you have read the Rules and Regulations. Full payment by Credit Cards are accepted to confirm your reservation
- Reservations accepted in the office during office hours, Please call the office at 403 931 3411
- When making a reservation, you will be asked for the following information:
- Your name, address, postal code and telephone number
- Email address
- Arrival/departure dates
- Type of site required (Single, Group or Horse Stall)
- Number of people in your party
- Method of payment (credit card number, expiry date, CVC number)
- Full payment by Credit Card will secure your reservation
LARGE GROUP RESERVATIONS:
- Campgrounds are available for rent for family reunions, birthdays, weddings or large groups.
- Please call the office at 403 931 3411 to discuss.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND REIMBURSEMENT:
- Reimbursement will apply if you cancel a reservation at least 48 hours before your set arrival
- A Campsite Reservation Fee of $10 will be applied for cancelled reservations
- If a reservation is cancelled 2 or fewer calendar days prior to arrival (e.g. cancelled on Wednesday for the following Friday arrival), the penalty is a fee equal to the value of the first 2 nights (1 night for a 1 night reservation)
- A reservation made within 48 hours of arrival is non refundable
- Campers evicted from the campground for any circumstance are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, no reimbursement will be approved for discomforts of nature including rain, snow, temperature change and insects.
- A “no-show” is a reservation that has not been claimed by 10:00 a.m. the day following the arrival date. A “no-show” will result in the reservation being cancelled with no refund and the campsite will become available to a new camper.
- No cash refunds on reservation, reimbursement will be applied to the credit card on file for the reservation.