THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT MUST BE PROPERLY COMPLETED AND EXECUTED, OR THE MEMBER(S) NOTED ABOVE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO THE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS LISTED HEREIN.
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, THE MEMBER(S) WAIVES CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
RELEASE, WAIVER INDEMNITY, WARRANTY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK.
The above noted member has entered into a MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT with the Millarville Racing & Agricultural Society (the “MRAS”) for the current membership term. The MEMBER(S) hereby confirms and acknowledges that the MRAS does not in most cases provide security for the Facilities. The MEMBER(S) hereby confirms and acknowledges that use of the Facility involves inherent risks and dangers’ including loss of property and damage to property and the MEMBER freely accepts and assumes all risks of the possibility of property loss and property damage or loss resulting there from.
In consideration of the MRAS permitting the MEMBER(S) to attend at the Facility the MEMBER(S) agrees as follows:
1. The MEMBER(S) does hereby release, remise and forever discharge, and agrees to indemnify and save harmless the MRAS, its executives, directors, officials, employees, agents, servants and representatives (the “the Releasees”) from and against all claims, actions, costs, expenses (including legal expenses and costs on a solicitor and his own client basis) and demands made by anyone in respect of property loss or property damage or loss resulting here from, howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with or during the use of the Facility and notwithstanding that the same may have been caused by contributed to or occasioned by the negligence, breach of contract, breach of a common duty of care such as an occupier of premises, or otherwise, of or by the Releasees or any of them.
2. The MEMBER(S) waives any and all claims in respect of loss or damage to any property the MEMBER has or may have in the future against the Releasees.
3. The MEMBER(S) agrees to assume all risks to property, both known and unknown, and all consequences thereof, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Facility.
4. The MRAS, including its officers, volunteers, agents, employees and invitees will adhere to all rules, regulations, policies and conditions regarding the Facility as exist from time to time.
5. This document is binding upon the successors and assigns of the MEMBER(S).
The MEMBER(S) has read this document and agrees to be bound by its terms. The MEMBER(S) further understands that it is compulsory and mandatory that this document be fully completed and signed as a condition of MRAS membership benefits.